Sunday 1 January 2017

Lets have a good look at the Mandela Effect with this video, is the Devil playing tricks on us?

Here is an awesome Mandela Effect video. Is the Devil playing trick's on us all?

 

I hope that the Mandela Effect doesn't get us all in to too much trouble? We know it's having a negative effect on our history but what if it start's to have an effect on our DNA and or animals existence? If they are tweaking the past to control the future (that's my theory) then it's a massive gamble that they get it right, what ever it is they're doing?

I suppose they have their reason's and I really hope it's better than "just because they can"? If that's their main reason for doing these "Big Bang" experiment's then this is a flawed experiment because as we know now, CERN is changing the past. The thing's being changed are mind blowing? I remember black Panther's (the animal) but apparently my friends, they don't exist and never have!

That's mind blowing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...